The X7 is not a exception form the Tippmann great markers. All the things we have already said about Tippmann guns apply here 100%. It’s an amazingly reliable marker and you know you can count on it no matter the situation.
Warning: Last items in stock!
It’s really well built and handles a lot of banging and dropping so you don’t have to worry for breaking or malfunctioning. Another thing that’s true for all the Tippman guns is that they are really easy to upgrade and have a lot of parts available on the market if you decide to do so. And again Tippmann markers are said to be in the lead of not chopping balls during games. So what differs the X7 from the other Tippmann markers? Probably the boxier and bigger look, if there’s anything else you’ll see it in the features:
• The most customizable marker ever made with a thousand different looks
• Magnesium receiver is extremely lightweight and durable
Cyclone EP (Enhanced Performance) system feeds up to 20bps
• Air-thru stock compatible system eliminates gas line under the marker
• Low profile, offset hopper for clear site line
• Modular shroud with four rails to add on sights and scopes
• Military style magazine with built in tool storage
• Picatinny top rail to easily add new risers, sights, or handles
• Upgraded adjustable rear site helps with long range aiming
• Push pin design for easy field stripping and accessory add ons
• Includes maintenance pack, barrel sleeve, and gun oil